Sunday, March 01, 2015

Vintage Cameo Card with Leaky Shed Studio


Just a quick post today sharing my card I designed for Leaky Shed Studio.  Go on over to their blog for more photos.

I used LSS new cameo chipboard and also their large damask chipboard.  I used gesso, copics, embossing power, gold speciality paper and gold spray and paint.



I also used my favorite "go to" embellishments.  Flowers, Ribbon and Jewels.



Happy Scrapping ....




Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:
Cameo
Lg. Damask

Other Product Used:
Flowers:  I am Roses, Prima Marketing; Adhesive:  Helmar; Paint: Folk Art; Ink Spray:  Lindy's Stamp Gang, Stampendous, Tattered Angels, Paste: BoBunny Glitter Paste; Ribbon:  May Arts; Embossing Powder:  Gary Burlin, Wow; Misc:  Microbeads, Copic Markers, Bazzill,  Paper: stash, colorbok





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...