Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Layout with Helmar


Today my layout is being featured over at Helmar!  I was asked to make something for St. Patrick's day so I came up with this simple St. Patty's layout.  I used the Helmar adhesive runner.  This runner is permanent and you can buy replacement cartridges to reload.


I had some St. Patty's paper in my stash so I wanted to use that up.  I should really join a "stash" board ...

I ran some bazzill cardstock through my computer to title my page then I started layering


I also used Helmar's zapdots.  These are great when you want some height and dimension in your work.




I wish you all a very happy St. Patrick's day and thank you for stopping by.



Helmar Product Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...