Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fa La La BoBunny and Leaky Shed Studio Team Up


Leaky Shed Studio and BoBunny are teaming up all of December to inspire you with beautiful creations!

Hi, I am sharing a vintage style layout I created for the BoBunny / Leaky Shed Studio Product Swap. This is my first post and I used the BoBunny Christmas Collage Collection which has a vintage flair to it.  My layout was inspired by these beautiful papers and I took advantage of the browns and muted colors to give my layout a shabby look.


I used some Art Anthology brown tones to layer a stencil for more texture and I distressed the edges of my paper.


I used some gesso, copics for coloring and the new BoBunny glitter paste on this lovely new Leaky Shed Studio poinsettia chipboard corner.


I added extra glitter paste throughout my layout for more effect and even put it on the flowers.


Thank you for stopping by, be sure to stop by our Leaky Shed Studio Blog for more details.

Happy Scrapping ...

Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:

BoBunny Product Used:
Christmas Collage Paper Collection
Christmas Collage Combo Sticker
Christmas Collage Layered Chipboard
Candy Cane Lane Petals
Double Dot Mocha Jewels


* * * * *
We are giving away this BoBunny Prize Pack! So come on over to our FB page and leave us a comment. We would also love it if you "liked" us.


To be eligible to win you need to do the following:

Leave a comment on each Leaky Shed Studio Facebook Page Post during the swap, December 9 to 31. You have until midnight EST on January 3rd to leave your comments.

The randomly selected winner will be announced on January 5th, 2015. Be sure to check out our links for more inspiration from our talented team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...