Friday, December 12, 2014

Burlap Christmas with Helmar Adhesives

Hi, Christmas is around the corner and I am preparing for the festivities by decorating my home.  I am excited to share with you today a home decor project I created for Helmar Adhesives.



I purchased these paper mache trees at my local craft store.  I have been wanting to make some of these for a while.  Since the style of my home is somewhat country and I have a country decorated Christmas tree, I wanted to use burlap.  Though remember you can make these trees with whatever fits your style whether is traditional or Miami Seashore (I live in Florida).  Just add different ribbon or string to wrap your tree.

Go on over to Helmar and see my instructions and many more photos of my process.  Thank you for stopping by.

Merry Christmas

Helmar Product Used:


Other Product Used:

Art Anthology Sorbet Paint, Art Anthology Stencil, Misc Snowflake Gemstones, FolkArt Paint, Paper Mache Trees




1 comment:

  1. What darling trees, Veronica, and so festive for your home!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...