Friday, November 14, 2014

I Pick You Pumpkin Patch with Art Anthology




Hi, I have a layout of my niece to share with you all today.  I love the fall colors and I had this adorable photo of my niece so I had to scrap it!  Please head on over to the Art Anthology blog.  My layout is being featured there.  Stop by and say hello and let me know what you think.

I also have step out photos on the AA  blog so you can see my process of creating this Autumn "I Pick You" layout of my adorable niece.


Art_Anthology_Kitsnbits_Fall_Layout1


Thank you for stopping by, remember to use some Art Anthology on your layouts and happy fall, wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.



10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n


Art Anthology Products Used:

Sorbet: Sand Dune, Kenya Copper, Velvet: Truffle, Colorations: Salted Carmel, Cinnamon Toast, Stencils: Dot Matrix, Bee Hive, AA tools:  brush, rubber palette knife, mat

Other Product Used:

Bazzill, LYB, Jolee's, colorbox, Michael's wood frame, Basic Grey, Helmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...