Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Sunshine Journal Pages with Art Anthology



Hello, I would like to share some happy journal pages I created for the Art Anthology blog today.

Please go on over to the Art Anthology Blog for more photos of my techniques and "how to". 

I have to say I love the Colorations spray from Art Anthology; the colors really are so vibrant.  I also love that the gesso spreads smooth and has great coverage.

Here is a example of what I am talking about. 



First I put down my stencil and spread the Art Anthology gesso over it because I wanted to obscure the pattern behind the heart stencil. 

Next I added the "Timeless" Colorations spray - be sure to mask your page before adding spray.



I loved the result.



Happy Scrapping ...
 
 
 
10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n


Art Anthology Product Used: 
Sorbet:  Viridian, Velvet: Samrock, Limeaid, Figi; Colorations: Waimea, Guacamole; Dimensional Crystal: Java; Gesso


Other Product Used:
My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp, Helmar, Faber Castel,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...