Wednesday, September 03, 2014

ReVamping my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy Store ON SALE




Hi All

I have decided to renovate my craft room which led me to rethink my Etsy store Kitsnbitscraps.  I am putting the entire store on SALE!

Please go visit Kitsnbitscraps for scrapbook supplies.  I have changed my categories from supply based to on sale base.  So now the sections read anywhere from 25% to 75% discounts.

I have Page Kits, paper pads, lots of stamps, stickers, craft books and embellishments all ON SALE.

I also decided to open up a second Etsy store with just my handmade items such as albums, canvas art, cards etc.

Please take a look when you get a chance.

Kitsnbitscraps for scrapbooking supplies

KitsNbits Creations for handmade


Thank you for stopping by ... happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...