Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Naked Tags For Leaky Shed Studio



Hi, just wanted to share with you some "naked" chipboard tags I made for Leaky Shed Studio.  Their chipboard is very detailed so it is great to use them "as is".  I decided to leave them naked because I was going for a more rustic feel for the tags.



First I used Ranger ink to get my tags inked so I would have a good base to start with.  Both tags have the same colors yellow and green.

 
I pronounced the green on this "Easy To Be With" tag by adding green pigment ink on the edges and also adding green flowers, leaves and jewels.
 
 
On this "Thank You" Tag I added yellow fabric, yellow flowers and sprayed extra "lemon" mist to pronounce the yellow.

Please stop by the Leaky Shed Blog and see more photos of my tags. 

Thank you for stopping by ...  happy scrapping


 
Leaky Shed Studio Product:
Springtime Flowers
Watch Parts
 
Other Product Used:
Flowers & Leaves:  Petaloo, Prima Marketing, Zva, I am Roses
Ribbon & Fiber:  May Arts
Ink: Ranger Industries, Da Vinci, Tattered Angels
Rub-ons:  Melody Ross, Scrap ease
Other: Helmar, jewels, fabric, corrugated board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...