Saturday, August 16, 2014

Art Anthology BLISS journaling



Hi, today I am sharing my journal pages I created for Art Anthology

I am getting more into journaling, it is fun and relaxing.  So I wanted to use my favorite color combo blue and green and came up with these pages

My base page started off with gesso and then I started adding my textures then my Art Anthology sorbets and velvet paints

 
I also added colorations and some stenciling
 
 
I decided to go through my scraps of gelli papers I had created and cut circles to add to my pages
 
 
I also added stamping and Art Anthology dimensional crystals
 
 
Finished off the pages with the fabric word BLISS and some white dots highlights.
 
Thank you for stopping by today, please go on over to Art Anthology Blog today to see more photos of my journaling pages.
 
Happy Scrapping ...
 
 
 
10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n

Art Anthology Product Used: 
Sorbet:  Viridian, Velvet: Samrock, Limeaid, Figi; Colorations: Studio Blue, Guacamole; Dimensional Crystal: Fairy; Gesso

Other Product Used:
Glitz Designs, Great Impressions, Crafters Workshop, Sizzix, Tsukineko, Gelli Plate, Faber Castell, Helmar, LYB, Hambly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...