Friday, July 04, 2014

Red, White and Blue 4th of July with Art Anthology



Hi, happy 4th of July! My cards are being featured over at Art Anthology today.  I think they turned out so patriotic and puts me in the mood for fireworks and BBQ's at the beach.

I had lots of white flowers and wanted a layered look for my first card.  I then used colorations to spray my RED, WHITE and BLUE.


My second card is created using an old journal genie and Art Anthology stone effects and sorbet

 
Stay safe, remember your sun block and Happy 4th of July
 
 




Art Anthology Product Used: 
Sorbet: Frost, Honolulu Blue; Stone Effects: Brick, Colorations: Paprika, Heart, Lark, Ink Spot
 
Other Product Used: 
May Arts, Maya Road, Bazzill, Journal Genie, Sizzix Star Die, Felt, Petaloo, EK Success Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...