Thursday, July 10, 2014

Paris Layout with Leaky Shed Studio Chipboard


 
 
Hi, my turn over at Leaky Shed Studio Blog, please go on over for more pictures and tips.  Today I would like to share with you a layout that I created around my daughter's and her friends trip to Paris. 
 
I used the following Leaky Shed Studio chippies.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope to have inspired you to add some Leaky Shed Studio chippies to your stash. Chipboard looks great on a layout especially with the large themes that Leaky Shed Studio carries you will find something that enhances your layout.
 
I also linked my page to the Color Room Challenge Palette #170
 
 
 
Happy Scrapping, Veronica (Kitsnbitscraps)


 
 
Leaky Shed Products Used:
Circle Arch Doily

Other Products Used:
Art Anthology, Prima Marketing, My Minds Eye, Zig, Faber Castel

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout...thanks for joining in over @ HeART & Soul this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...