Sunday, June 29, 2014

Posies and Art Anthology



Hi, I am so excited about sharing today.  My Posies Canvas is being featured over at Art Anthology today and I think it turned out so cute. I really enjoyed making this piece and using all of the fabulous Art Anthology product.

I started off with preparing my canvas and adding some sticks for depth and texture.

 
I then started to paint my canvas and also added yarn to my posie "stems".   I also added different shaped die cut leaves.
 

I then sprayed my cardstock with Art Anthology colorations and cut my flowers.  I added stone effects "brick" because the color is beautiful and it also gave more tooth to my flowers so that I could manipulate them.

 
 

I posted more photos over at the Art Anthology Blog, so go on over and see what the other design team ladies have created.

Thank you for stopping by, happy scrapping ...




Art Anthology Product Used: 
Sorbet: Evergreen, Baby Blue Eyes, Honolulu Blue; Stone Effects: Brick, Colorations: Paprika, Guacamole, Peacock Feathers, Ink Spot, Dimensional Crystal: Blizzard Gesso
 
Other Product Used: 
Blick canvas, Glitz rubons, Faber Castel pit pen, Kaiser Craft stamp, Bazzill, Misc. Buttons, Yarn, Quick Cuts Die cut (leaves), Sizzix Die cut (leaves), Hero Arts Stamp, Helmar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...