Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas with Art Anthology



Today its my turn over at Art Anthology and I have shared a mixed media canvas art piece.  I am starting my own mini gallery LOL.  I really love creating these little treasures and I love using the Art Anthology products on them.  It makes it so much easier for me to create when I have awesome products to work with.

Please go on over to the Art Anthology blog for more photos of my Process.  I tried to stop between steps to take photos of how I got there. 

 
 
I have posted a lot more photos over at Art Anthology.  I hope you like my little Sunshine Canvas.  I have another one I am working on for later this month.
 
 
 
 
 
 



Art Anthology Product Used: 
Velvet: Mayan Gold, Lemon Tart, Colorations: Waimea Bay, Peacock Feathers, Dimensional Crystal: Blizzard Gesso
 
Other Product Used: 
Blick canvas, Glitz rubons, Faber Castel pit pen, Hero Arts Stamp, Crafter Workshop stencil, Kaiser Craft stamp, Signo white pen, paper, Heidi Grace words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...