Thursday, June 19, 2014

Artful Time Tag with Leaky Shed Studio




Hi, its my turn over at Leaky Shed Studio today.  I have shared this colorful tag that I really enjoyed creating.

I used the following Chipboard from Leak Shed Studio's extensive product line.




 
 
I themed my tag "Make Every Minute Artful"  I also decided to use orange as my base color.  Orange is one of my favorite colors and I just don't use it enough. 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by, for more photos of my Time Tag please go on over to Leaky Shed Studio Blog.  I have also added some tips and techniques on my post.
 
Happy Scrappping ...
 
Leaky Shed Products Used:
Watch Parts (392)

Other Products Used:
Art Anthology, Webster's Designs, Maya Road, Christy Tomlinson, Tim Holtz, Petaloo, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...