Monday, May 05, 2014

Hey Sailor with DCWV

Hi

I have a layout to share with you today with DCWV "Hey Sailor" stack.  Love the navy and gold color pallet and all the cute patterns in this paper stack.

 
I started my white base page by using Art Anthology colorations, then I used my stencil from Crafter's Workshop and spread smooth velvet paint on the stencil also from Art Anthology
 
 
 
I also used the Basically Bare celestial shapes and Lemon Tart velvet from Art Anthology to paint the sun.
 
 

 
Love the DCWV "Hey Sailor" paper, I have been waiting to scrap these photos for a while and this was the perfect paper for my layout.
 
 
Have a great week, happy scrapping ...



Supplies Used:
Basically Bare:  Celestial shapes
DCWV Paper Stack:  Hey Sailor
Art Anthology: Velvet - Lemon Tart, Reef; Colorations - Lark, Ink Spot
Crafter's Workshop: Trendy Bracket TCW147

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...