Thursday, April 24, 2014

Musical Pop Up Box Card at Leaky Shed Studio

Hi, today I have a pop up box card featured over at Leaky Shed Studio.

 
 
I was just told about these cards and I think that they are awesome.  If you want to make one go on over to Split Coast Stampers tutorial with Dina. 
 
Most of the cards that I saw were made with stamped images but I thought it would be great to use Leak Shed Studio chipboard!  I wanted to use some musical notes that I had so that was my inspiration for the pop up box Birthday Card.
 

 
Go on over to Leaky Shed Studio to see more photos of my Pop Up Music Box card and also the techniques I used on the Leaky Shed Studio chipboard shapes.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and letting me share my card with you today. 
 
Hope you enjoyed ...
 
Happy Scrapping ... Veronica (kitsnbitscraps)

Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:
Music Border
Musical Notes (518)
Swirl Vine (715-1)

Other Product Used:
Basic Grey, Helmar, Gary Burlin, Clearsnap, Tsukineko, Ranger, Bazzill, Maya Road
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...