Sunday, December 08, 2013

Christmas Blog Hop Week Two



Welcome back!  I am having a great time making albums for our CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP with Beatriz of Amazing Grace.  She has been a busy girl, and I am almost finished with my 3rd Christmas album for next week.

We would love for you to come play along with us.  It's easy to participate just do the following:

1.  Leave a comment
2.  Please become a follower

There is plenty of time to participate.  Be on the look out for every Sunday in December.  Then on Christmas day we will announce the winner. 

I am giving away one of my albums and Bea is giving away a layout.  Remember every time you give us a comment you have a better chance of winning.  I am also counting my facebook comments for even more chances to win.  You do need to be a follower.

Now here is my Christmas SNOWMAN album.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  If you would like to see more pictures of this album SNOWMAN and are interested in having it for your very own.  Go to Kitsnbitscraps and also see what other albums I have on sale at my store. 
 
Hope I have inspired you, and don't forget to go over and visit Beatriz.
 
Happy Holiday and see you next week.
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Love it! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such talent! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowmen! really cute project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous mini Veronica - perfect... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute album!! LOVE all the snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the album. Snowmen are my favorite decorations for Christmas. I'd love to win your album. If not then maybe the instructions to make one. Thanks for sharing. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dayna Mowbray3:02 PM

    Love this super-duper snowman mini!! Would be so happy to fill it with pictures from our family Christmas! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:46 PM

    Very cute snowman album! I would love to fill it with photos of my dogs playing in the Tennessee snow. Please pick me!!!
    Helen Blankenship
    Dothan, Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen Weisher5:08 PM

    Love the snowman. Love all the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Your snowman mini is just about the cutest thing. What a neat prize. I'd be super happy to fill it with pics of my grands.
    Pat In Lousiana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your albums are so amazing! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Who doesn't love snowmen? Another beautiful album. cgreer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8:20 PM

    So cute! No snow here yet.
    Katy Lacy,
    Yakima, Washington

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous!!!!!!! Love, love, love your work! This is sooo much fun! I agree, let's do one for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Denise kerut10:41 PM

    Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your mini snowman album. Enjoying following both blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this album. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great album. Love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...